Thursday, August 14, 2014

Tea Party @ Pani!

Long overdue post. I have no idea how long ago this was (maybe about a month ago??)

We had a visit, a lovely girl from Chile called Camila! So the local community organized a quick get-together.

It was quite a rainy/dark day so not the best day for pictures - but of course we took them anyway! haha

Hace mil que les debo este post. Más o menos un mes?? Agh! Perdón!

Tuvimos una visita, una chica amorosa que vino de Chile llamada Camila. Así que la comunidad local organizó una juntada rápida.

El día estaba bastante oscuro y lluvioso pero eso no nos frenó de sacarnos muchas fotos! jaja



My coordinate / make-up for the day! I was wearing:
Mi coordinado y maquillaje del día! Llevaba puesto:

HAIR BOW: My Melody (Sanrio)
SHIRT: Vintage (actually my grandma's! I think it was from the sixties?)
SKIRT: My Augustine's Cloé Skirt
CARDIGAN: Gap Kids
SOCKS: Madame Chocolat Barcelona
SHOES: Liz Lisa

And let's fast-forward to our afternoon at Pani! Actually I had big expectations about this place, because I remembered the food to be delicious. But it turned out everything was a bit... uhm... stale HAHA. Doesn't matter, still had a wonderful time. The place is gorgeous though!

Y vayamos directo a nuestra tarde en Pani! La verdad tenía grandes expectativas de este lugar, porque además recordaba que era delicioso (ya había ido una vez). Pero resultó ser que toda la comida estaba un poco... ehm... dura. No pasa nada, igual nos divertimos! Y el lugar es realmente muy bello a pesar de todo!

Cami & Rori



Cami's Coordinate shot! <3


The waffle was the only salvageable thing. El waffle era lo único rescatable.


Mirror selfieeeeee

Selfie with beautiful Yue! <3 Selfie con la hermosa de Yue!


Yue <3

And myself! I was in love with this swinging cupcake. Y acá estoy yo! Enamorada del cupcake hamacador.

Aww, I liked this laughing shot!
Aaay, me encantó esta foto riéndome!
Photo by Bonnie from Lolita Snaps

Photo by Lolita Snaps


Group shot! I love this one because you can finally see the black bows on my socks. I thought the outfit was unbalanced without them but unfortunately they didn't show up in many photos hahaha.
Foto grupal! Me encanta esta porque se notan los moñitos negros de mis medias, que sin eso mi coordinado no tenía ningún sentido y el color negro no estaba balanceado. Lástima que en la mayoría de fotos ni se ven por el ángulo jajaja.
Photo by Lolita Snaps

I hope you enjoyed this quick post! <3 Espero que hayan disfrutado este post rapidito <3

シッピー
Kawaii Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment