Friday, June 7, 2013

Lolita iPhone Backgrounds - now for iPhone 5!

Hi everyone!

Since one of the things you guys liked the most on my blog was the Lolita iPhone Backgrounds posts (check out parts one and two), I thought it would be nice to do a third edition. Because you know, third times' a charm :)

As usual, right-click and open in a new tab to see in full-size (they are much bigger than shown here). Then, save to your computer to later send over to your iPhone, iTouch, or wherever you are using them!

These are all tailored for the iPhone 5, as the title says. But I think they will more or less do in other versions / smartphones / phones. If anything, you can comment with your screen resolution and I might be able to tailor it for you! But I'll make no promises :x

BG total count: x38
Angelic Pretty x10
Baby, the Stars Shine Bright x8
Alice and the Pirates x6
Metamorphose x4
Imai Kira Artwork x7
Innocent World x2
Moi-même-Moitié x1



Angelic Pretty x10








Baby, the Stars Shine Bright x8






Alice and the Pirates x6



 

Metamorphose x4



Imai Kira Artwork x7

(these are my scans. Please don't use as resource/redistribute!)





Innocent World x2


Moi-même-Moitié x1


Enjoy! :) Remember to leave your lovely comments below! Any requests you have, I'll surely be able to incorporate into the next batch ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment