Monday, February 3, 2014

Good news

Hello sheeplets!

Another long while, wasn't it?

Long whiles with no updates should be all over now, since I...

Hola ovejitas!

Cuánto tiempo, no?

Largos lapsos sin actualizar deberían ser historia, ahora que...


I graduated! Me gradué!

So 4 pounds of flour later I can say I'm officially done with university! Which of course is telltale of how old I'm getting but no comments on that. If anyone asks, I'm still 18 years old, ok?

Yeah I know I list my age in the "About" section on the left. Don't get sassy with me.

I feel really relieved yet somehow extremely worried about not being a student anymore.

On the ending note of this incredibly short post, I'm going to start writing a new one as soon as I hit "Publish"!

Dos kilos de harina después puedo decir que finalmente me gradué de la universidad! Por supuesto, esto les da una idea de lo vieja que me estoy poniendo pero sobre eso, sin comentarios. Para el que pregunte, sigo teniendo 18 años, ¿ok?

Sí, ya sé, mi edad la clamo orgullosamente en el sector "About" de la izquierda. No me griten.

Me siento muy aliviada y sin embargo súper preocupada de no ser más una estudiante.

Pero para terminar este post mega corto, les cuento que me voy a seguir bloggeando incluso después de apretar el botón de "Publicar"!

No comments:

Post a Comment