Sunday, February 16, 2014

Finding KAWAII everywhere

Usually when on vacation I don't particularly feel like wearing too much make-up, or cute clothes. It's those times when this blog suffers the most, as I find myself struggling with the quest of actually finding kawaii things to blog about.

So, as a challenge, I've tried to take pictures of anything remotely kawaii during my USA vacation. Here are the results.

Handmade Duffy Bear for signing @ Epcot. This one was actually called "kawaii",
so I guess it has the Proof of Kawaii Seal.

Flowers are kawaii?? Well, why not.


Silly selfies

My never-ending collection of pink stuff: some accessories, my iPhone 5, and
then the newest member: a Fujifilm Instax Mini 8!!

Instant pics with my new camera.

Peter Pan and Wendy turned out fine, right? Well, actually, Peter was incredibly rude to Wendy in the movie, but I guess the face characters are really cute!

Mad Hatter mocha cupcake at Fantasyland, Magic Kingdom.

Lace and fabric! Bought at Jo-Ann's.

Charm on an adorable notebook from Claire's. Didn't buy, but kawaii nonetheless.

My Melody aisle at Orlando Int'l Airport's Sanrio. This one already has like 800 notes on Tumblr. But I still have less than 400 followers. I've no idea why.

I'll try to keep seeing the かわいい in all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment