Friday, March 14, 2014

A new beginning

Hi!

If you usually visit the blog, you will notice a big, sad "RE-LOCATION" post now occupies what once was Kiwivanilla.

For whatever reason, I've changed names. It's not as dramatic as I make it sound, though. I took this opportunity to spiffy everything up with nicer graphics and a less-crumpled layout. Let me know what you think! <3 And please change your links to:


To commemorate this fresh start, here are some selfies from the other day. I was preparing a make-up tutorial, and of course took pictures.

By the way, if there are any video editing programs that you might recommend for a Mac user, please let me know! ( ´ ` )

OK, now I'll leave you alone with my face.








And of course, after all that fooling around with the Instax Mini 8 and using it as a photo prop, here is an actual picture taken with that camera!



シッピー
Kawaii Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment