Sunday, November 17, 2013

Lolita & Coords with Themes

What makes a good lolita coord?

Surely it's a combination of a lot of things. Matching colors, high-quality fabrics and originality, among others, make coordinates pop out of the crowd.

One of my personal favorites is themes!

Usually called テーマ by Japanese fashionistas, themes of course refer to a general repeating subject that appears everywhere in the outfit, be it a certain animal, symbol or food.

While my lolita wardrobe is still small, I could come up with a few thematic coordinations!


Sheep Garden T-shirt and sheep transparent socks! I'm a bit infatuated with see-through socks this season. I don't even know if they're actually IN for the season, but I just love them.


Fruits tart theme! This time, it also helps that the colors of the socks and the skirt are really similar <3


Kittens everywhere! Although animal ears are usually discouraged in lolita, if they are really simple and elegant, there's no reason why you shouldn't wear them. As with any fashion, following your heart is allowed!

Hope you enjoyed today's very short post <3

No comments:

Post a Comment