Monday, November 18, 2013

Gyaru Jewel-like Make-up, ganbare!

Well, my entry titles are sounding like Pokémon episode names lately.

Yesterday I was having the worst hair day ever in the history of times. My fringe was parted at the middle and just didn't want to cooperate.

Did I give up? No!! I grabbed a curler and turned it around. And when I was done with my hair (two years later), I thought it might also be a good time to practice some make-up.


Well, all the bling came much, much later. (thank you LINE Camera)

I got a quick reminder of how hard gyaru make-up actually is. Which is why I have such an undying respect for all the fashionable gals that work hard every day to perfect this style!

This, too, goes for every girl that spends hours thinking up outfits, trying make-up, doing her nails, no matter what subculture she considers herself to be a part of. I'm proud of you all!

But it's also totally OK to have those days in which you really don't even feel like combing your hair.

My personal advice is - whenever you feel like that, it's the best moment to pamper yourself! And take some selfies.



Just one or two selfies.


Or three... or four... or a million selfies...

LIZ LISA Ribbon Dress
Dolly Wink No 14 Lower Lashes (cut in half)

I feel like all those hours practicing make-up are slowly making me better! But if you have any con-crit or suggestions about my make-up style, please let me know!

Right now, I feel like going out with this style... but I have to stay and cram for my final exams, so I can't D:

No comments:

Post a Comment