Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Little Tokyo, L.A. Haul & Fairytale Boutique - Kawaii and Lolita haul, LIZ LISA Special Collection 2013 Mook

Hi everyone! Long time no see! お久しぶり!

I promised I wouldn't start a blog post like that ever again. But this time, I kinda have to.

Hope you've been fine. Me? Busy with college, mostly, but also took a time-out from boring routine to have a little vacation!

May have missed a class or two but eh, it's all good. God, I really want this semester to be over...

I went to Orlando, FL, Los Angeles, CA and Disneyland. Yayyyy! So happy!

So today I'm blogging about Little Tokyo in LA. Which, of course, was my favorite part <3 So I'll be going over what I bought there!

To be this far into a post and still no picture is an outrage. So let's get started.

 A sneak-preview of my haul!

Overall, I found Little Tokyo to be a paradise. I only wanted to go because I knew about Fairytale Boutique, but didn't quite imagine what I was going to find there.

Much to my surprise, it was Japan heaven, full of Daiso-like goodies, origami paper, traditional cutlery, Japanese food, kawaii galore, make-up and clothes.



I wish I could live nearer places like this!

First part of the haul: make-up!! From various Japanese make-up shops. I was so in shock I forgot to even take pictures. I was teary-eyed like "OMG I never thought I'd see all of this again mommmyyyyy ;____;"

They sold everything, from eyelashes, blush, Dolly Wink, some Canmake, Palty hair dyes... pinch me.

(So cheap, but look so cute!)

(Diamond Dolly 17. I thought these were a good deal. On sale and including Lash Fix! Yay!)

(Dolly Wink Eyebrow Mascara 1 Milk Tea, exactly the one I wanted! *insert success kid*)

And this was just serendipity! I totally never expected Japanese import stores to appear everywhere while searching for Fairytale Boutique. I know this is kind of what one should expect of a Japan Town. But I'm a hillbilly OK.

Then!!! I finally found Fairytale Boutique. And I bought everything ;_; *happy tears*


I have to really congratulate the shopkeepers! They were really nice and also threw in a lot of gifts in my bag! Including those amazing Automatic Honey Halloween pins you see above, as well as a postcard, a bookmark, candy, Automatic Honey stickers, and Fairytale Boutique pins.

Now I get to show off my shopping! <3


The new LIZ LISA & My Melody Special Collection 2013 Mook. When I saw this, I remembered why LL is one of my favorite brands. And it came with the cutest reversible tote bag, too!



Yes! It has a My Mero side and a LIZ LISA side.


Inside, the mook featured the LL girls (LIZ LISA staff from shops across Japan), and Reina Triendl, who had her own section, of course. I really like Reina as the face of LL - she's so perfect!

But hat's off to all the LL shop staff that work so hard and are so fashionable!! 






A big trend in nails was "Maerchen" (メルへン), which means fairytale in German. 


I have to admit, I loved the little gifts just as much as I love what I bought, lol. They really outdid themselves!


Automatic Honey's Orion's Spell cat stickers. In love with these illustrations!

But of course, the best for the last!! There is a tiny little thing that I also bought @ the Fairytale Boutique.


Angelic Pretty's Triple Tart! GET!!!

This was a print that I fell in love with the instant I looked at it. It just looks so yummy and delectable in real life! What with all the whipped cream, burnt merengue and berries!


AP's custom lace makes me cry happy pink tears. That's how badly smitten this has got me.



Some print close-ups, and that's it! I hope you enjoyed my haul! <3

Almost forgot! Just outside Fairytale Boutique there's a cosplay and costume store with some purikura machines in it! Here's the purikura I took, featuring the future kawaii girls, my two little sisters!


I'm well behind with reading all of your beautiful blogs but just leave me a comment and I'll get right to it! :3 of course, if we share interests I will follow you back!

Thank you for reading and commenting, kiwis! Just to have to visiting this blog makes me infinitely happy! Please stay tuned for my next update!

No comments:

Post a Comment