Wednesday, October 2, 2013

ModCloth Uniquely You campaign

Hello everyone! Great news!

I've been invited to participate in ModCloth's Uniquely You campaign.

The idea is to build an ensemble around the image of an article clothing or accessory by using up to seven other pieces from ModCloth!

The winning outfit will be picked weekly and displayed on ModCloth's Polyvore page.

The central piece this time is the Mint Cute Dress! So let me show you what I came up with:


I had such a fun time doing this!! While browsing through ModCloth, it was very hard not to buy the whole store!!

My theme was Mint and Tan Colorblock, with a cute twist!

Wearing your little dresses with scarves can help you transition into fall.

What do you think? As for me, I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with! Thank you, ModCloth, for this opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment