Monday, June 4, 2012

Who said kabbalah couldn't be cute?

I recently received a kickstarter email about a personal project called Chibi Tarot. The creator describes it as "a super-cute vision of the tarot that fuses the traditional spirit of the cards with the contemporary visuals of anime, manga and video games".

So I decided to give it a look!

Drawings copyright to the artist, Adam Blodgett

What can I say? AWW! The illustrations are adorable! And so imaginative!

I specially love how the cards don't lose any of their original meanings. They're just cuter. As a person who has practiced Tarot myself (uhm... yes, we all have some little secrets hehehe), that is very important.

I'm not sure if promoting this in my silly blog will help any, but I hope it does!! You guys should really check out the project's kickstarter site and see how you can contribute to his project!


Disclaimer: I am not paid to do this. I love personal initiatives such as this one and it's a tremendously creative project! Besides, if I was in the same position, I would want people to do the same for me :P

No comments:

Post a Comment