Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Make-up haul from Japan

When I think about the things I bought while in Japan (mostly in Tokyo), I am unsure about how to proceed with blogging about it. Probably because I bought so much stuff it would be easier to organize into sections, but I haven't taken pictures of it all so I'll just upload them randomly, by categories.

How much did I buy, you ask? Erm, two luggage bags full (O_O)

So indeed you would imagine I have a lot to talk about, haha.

Let's start!

Make-up

Canmake's Powder Cheeks in Lollipop Pink. I think I might have gone a little overboard with the Canmake products lol but I couldn't help it. Love this brand so much! Great quality and cheap prices.



Canmake's Candy Wrap Lip in Peach Shower. This is hands-down my favorite lipgloss out of all the ones I bought. The texture is super nice and it glides on really smooth without any stickiness. I love it most with a Lip Concealer on.


LOL, don't mind the decoration. I was just prepping it up for my Poupée Girl. This is Canmake's Cream Cheek in Strawberry Whip. I love cream blushes!


KOSÉ Happy Bath Day Precious Rose's Rose Enrich Lip Essence. This is an AMAZING lip conditioner and leaves lips super soft and fluffy. It's like lipbalm but in cream form. It smells really good. Happy Bath Day is a special brand to me because my Poupée Girl also owns its products! Haha. So it has a special place in my heart.


Canmake's Nudy Glow in Strawberry Whip. This is the first cosmetic I bought in Japan, so it makes me nostalgic. I was like "OMG NUDY I MUST HAVE NUDY-SOMETHING!!" and I bought instantly.

All of these I should write a review on but I'll leave that for a day when I feel photogenic enough to take pictures.

I hope you enjoyed my vain display of material objects I acquired, heheheheheh. Coming up should be more make-up, some stationary, and a long-due long-arse post of everything I bought in LIZ LISA. Please look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment