Friday, April 11, 2014

Yurie Sekiya Inspired Manicure & Pedicure, super kawaii nail art!

Ever since seeing Yurie Sekiya's "Hanamizz Girls", I fell in love with her crazy kawaii art style.

Suddenly, I remembered I had heard my aunt gushing about a Nail Art studio and how cute and well put-together the designs were.

So my brain joined the two completely separate ideas, and I figured: "Let's go get some Yurie Sekiya-inspired nail art!"

But oh boy, I didn't expect this perfection!

Desde que vi las "Hanamizz Girls" de Yurie Sekiya, me enamoré por completo de su arte loca y kawaii.

De pronto, me acordé que mi tía había estado hablando sobre un estudio de Nail Art y lo bonitos y bien logrados que eran sus diseños.

Así que mi cerebro unió a ambos, y me dije a mí misma: "Vamos a hacernos una manicura inspirada en Yurie Sekiya!"

Pero wow, no me esperaba este nivel de perfección!


This is the work of Dai from Penny Nail, a beauty salon located in my homecity of Buenos Aires.

I have to commend her for the hard work and patience she put in this beautiful set of HANDPAINTED nails, yes, each and every one of them, slowly drawn to perfection. No stamps or premades whatsoever were used!

Este es el trabajo de Dai de Penny Nail, un salón de belleza ubicado en el barrio de Palermo, en la Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires.

Me saco el sombrero por su trabajo duro y por la paciencia que le puso a este hermoso set de uñas PINTADAS A MANO, sí, cada una de ellas, dibujada lentamente hasta alcanzar la perfección. Ningún sello ni modelo pre-hecho fue utilizado.




Adding to the beautiful craftsmanship, Penny Nail also has a darling location, something that looked like it didn't belong in busy Buenos Aires. Moreover, Daiana is super sweet and patient, it's like she invites tranquility from just her demeanor. The work is never rushed, and as such, it's never anything less than spotless.

Sumándole a este increíble trabajo manual, Penny Nail también posee un hermoso local, algo que parecía que no pertenecía en la pesada Buenos Aires. Además, Daiana es súper dulce y paciente, es como si la tranquilidad la siguiera hacia donde vaya. El trabajo nunca se apura, y por eso, siempre queda impecable.





My toenails got the "kawaii kirakira eye" treatment too! Mis pies ahora también son "kirakira kawaii"!


(the only reason this one looks a little weird is because I kicked the underside of a table while the pedi was still fresh fml) (el único motivo por el cual esta se ve medio rarita es porque yo pateé las patas de una mesa cuando la pedicura seguía fresca, matenme)



Did you like them? Feel like making an appointment yet? Please visit their fanpage and give them some love!

Les gustaron? Ya tienen ganas de ir a hacerse un set propio, no? Por favor visiten su fanpage y mándenles mucho cariño!

シッピー
Kawaii Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment