Sunday, May 26, 2013

Gyaru Details #1 - Liz Lisa Chambre à Coucher floral towel

Hey guys!

Today I'll be doing another "details" post, but this time with Gyaru/gal items (^^)

The following is a hand towel that was a wonderful gift from a friend!! If you're reading this, thank you!! (^^)

Usually in Tokyo, I found that there was practically no paper to dry your hands with in public restrooms. So, I brought a small towel everywhere.

It's a good idea because it's great for the environment - but also, the towel designs Japanese brands make are SUPER cute!

So without further ado, check this beautiful floral pattern out!




It's really soft and AMAZING quality O_O I think I really like things with gold letters (see Angelic Pretty skirt below, ahaha). But this time, the letters are embroidered. It's a nice touch.

The floral patterns of orange, pink and green are also intricate and pretty. They match my blog's colors, I think XD

Until next time! ^^ I hope you are enjoying these posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment