Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Kutsushita Nyanko Adhesive Bandages Scans

Hello everyone!

First of all I would like to thank everyone for following me. Recently I gained a few followers. I'm so happy (;^;) but to feel like I deserve it, I want to keep giving everyone good content!

That is the basic premise in this blog. I said to myself, "OK Abi, let's give people scans, information and pictures they can't find anywhere else". I think I'm getting there? XD haha.

Today I come bringing Kutsushita Nyanko Band-Aids scans. I got these at Toy Palace Ginza. Like I said a couple times before, I am a total sucker for toy stores.

I was surprised to find these ADORABLE bandages for sale. They also came in Berry Puppy and other San-x characters' motifs. I bought one of each but I only found the Kutsushita Nyanko ones hahaha. So that's what I'm sharing ^^


Could these be any cuter?! They even have sparkles all over them!!

They are also quite comfy as bandages, really good quality! This may sound like such a silly thing but I once bought bandages at Target and they were so stiff... they hurt more than they healed. So soft, flexible band-aids are a must XD

I have to say, I love the Sock Kitten (Kutsushita Nyanko). He reminds me of Sanrio's Chococat. Lovely character!

Enjoy! (^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment