Saturday, May 5, 2012

Swimmer Pattiri Eyelash Review and Pictures


Japanese fashion, goods, stationary, and all-around-everything brand SWIMMER is the most varied group of shops I can think of. They sell everything from a stapler to a Nintendo 3Ds case, haha.

Being in love with the brand, I bought a 3.000 yen Lucky Pack and got these!

Pacchiri (romanized here as "pattiri") eyelash, by Swimmer. They sure looked interesting and were packed super-cutely, so I couldn't wait to try them on! That just happened today XD


A closer look. You can tell already that these are going to be very exaggerated, haha

Let's see a review overall!

-Feel: 2/5. These will definitely remind you every single second that you are wearing humongous fake eyelashes. They do put a lot of weight into every blink hahahah.
-Look: 3.5/5. Super overdone, but if it's your style, go for it!
-Design: 4/5. Not carefully calculated as, say, DollyWink lashes, but for not being an specialized make-up company, Swimmer did an amazing job.


Woah, erm, my eyes got ready to jump out the screen here. Like I said, no low-profile with these lashes, but they DO look super-cute on.


Really awkward photo closing my eyes just because I wanted to show how long the lashes are. Also, because the lashes already have a black "line" connecting them, it makes your eyeliner seem thicker.

Just for reference, I am wearing:
  • Disney (TrenD) t-shirt
  • Tokyo Disneyland Minnie light-up chunky bracelet
  • Canmake Lip Concealer Moist In (Milky Pink), Powder Cheeks blush in Lollipop Pink, Perfect Serum BB Cream as base, and Secret Chiffon Pact as powder
  • CandyDoll Lipgloss in Strawberry Milk
  • Majolica Majorca Lash Enamel Mascara (Black)
  • Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner in Deep Black
  • Tokidoki Brillante Glitter Eyeliner in Mozzarella (Black with Silver Glitter)

^ that's a lot of make-up.

And then came webcam-whoring and Mickey Mouse ear time:



I am wearing those Minnie nail seals I already blogged about, so that instantly became a theme for the whole """photoshoot"""

If you can call this lame set of pictures in which my messy room is shamelessly visible a photoshoot.

To conclude, Pacchiri Eyelash are a fun set. However, I would definitely wear more adaptable, natural-looking pairs for my everyday look... even if you wanted to do gyaru fashion I would try to wear a more balanced pair of lashes.

But there are some pluses to Pacchiri: they come in the cutest packaging, the glue included does what it has to do, and for a fukubukuro they were an amazing surprise for me!

SWIMMER is still leading in the stationary market though! I adore that brand!

It is unknown to me, but they surely must sell other lashes. Swimmer simply sells everything. You might even find, like, spaceship parts in that store, dang.

What do you think about the lashes?

2 comments:

  1. I like the package so cute. But for me most important is the effectiveness of the product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree completely! Even though a cute packaging may be tempting, what matters most in the end is how good the product performs ^^

      Delete