Thursday, May 24, 2012

Let's Japan - Part 3. More Harajuku!

Hello everyone!

Today I'm going to continue with my reports about Japan (^^)

Because Shinjuku station was 2 blocks away from our hotel, and at the same time Harajuku st. was one station away from Shinjuku, we took like 7 minutes max to get from Shinjuku to Harajuku. So we went there almost every day, haha.

The fact that I love Angelic Pretty, SWIMMER and Liz Lisa so much might have helped this (^^); poor boyfriend had to take me on hour-long shopping sprees... XD

So here are some pictures I collected of beautiful Harajuku during all my visits! :3


Takeshita Doori entrance. For a fashion freak like me, this is the best street in the world, even more so that Fifth Ave., if I may say xD As Gwen Stefani called it, "a pedestrian paradise".

Getting there is very easy, too. From Harajuku's Yamanote Line you just take the "Takeshita St." exit O.o you go under the stairs and under the train and suddenly emerge in front of Takeshita XD


Harajuku Godiva store. I actually didn't go inside, but once seeing how it was like on a website I'm kind of glad I didn't. I would have lost my mind in there. Please check this out. It's like being in Willy Wonka's factory or something. I would have passed out from extreme chocolatey emotions immediately after entering XD

If you ever go to Harajuku, please don't follow my example. Enter Godiva's store, I beg you XD


Upon entering Takeshita St. you might notice all the Tamagotchis pictured on the building in the corner. It is a Tamagotchi Bakery, and on the first floor there's a Tamagotchi shop. God knows I loved my Tamagotchis when I was a little girl!


Tamagotchi Bakery window display. Look at all the cute little doughnuts! From what I saw, I think they mostly sell doughnuts.


Inside the Tamagotchi store, although it's kind of a game corner.


Colorful machines inside Tamagocchi store! You get cards out of them, I think. I didn't try them but they looked so darling!


Liz Lisa's store in the middle of Takeshita St. The oneesans are so cute and friendly! I think Liz Lisa has REALLY good marketing techniques. The girls just convince you of buying XD This locale is a bit crowded, but it has JugeETTA and Chambre á Coucher in its floors two and three, so that's a strong point.


Inside Chambre á Coucher, Liz Lisa's sleepwear line. I would give anything to own a pretty princess room like this, heheh.


You shouldn't take pictures inside stores... *wink wink* heheheh I'm an outlaw! lol.


Laforet's Angelic Pretty. Seriously that shopping mall is a weirdo's paradise (... my paradise, I mean, haha). I will not rest a day until I become an Angelic Pretty model. I sent them like three e-mails already HAHAHAH please take me, I have full availability and can take the next plane to Tokyo ANY DAY! *forever alone*


Kiddy Land (an amazing toy store), in it's "provisory" location. They are rebuilding the other one. So for now (I think it's still there) it's in Harajuku "cat" street, which is parallel to Meiji street (the one you emerge to after you leave Takeshita St.).

I'll let you in a little secret...

I'm 1000 times more dangerous inside a toy store than a clothing store. Which is saying a lot. I love stationary and I love toys. And I think it's wonderful that Tokyo really takes its toy stores seriously: all of them are beautifully decorated, full of rainbow floors and theme sections and all that jazz.

I love toys stores. I love them *_*

Anyway, that's it for Harajuku. I'm sure there are other pictures laying around somewhere, but these are the best :)

I hope you enjoyed them! X3 And please, if you use them on Tumblr or anything, link back the source! D: I would tremendously appreciate it!

4 comments:

  1. Takashita-dori is like the land of sensory overload! There's cute and colour and lovelyness everywhere. It's so great, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! One can't help but feel happy in there ^^

      Delete
  2. Que recuerdos al leer tu blog!
    Hi abi! :D
    gracias por tu comentario.
    Te sigo~ Tienes un blog muy bonito. Kawaii desu <3

    SaludOos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, sí, a mí también me dan recuerdos, y eso que no pasó tanto tiempo D: pero quisiera volver!

      Muchas gracias por comentar, linda! :D y por seguir también! *___* gracias!

      Besotones :3

      Delete