Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Crazy iPhone Case Lady

Ever since buying an iPhone 4 last year's October I've been crazy about iPhone cases.

Before that I was stuck with a iPhone 3 which had NO cute cases for it whatsoever *weeps*

But right now...  I am queen of cellphones! *_*

So as I turn into the Crazy iPhone Case Lady (Patent Pending), I wanted to show you my collection of cases.

Lace Hello Kitty case from Sanrio Vivitix. It was an unexpected gift from a friend - thank you so much! (^_^) I think it's one of the cutest I own! It's so awesome and delicate. My iPhone is currently wearing it, hence the picture.

Cheap-o cases from SWIMMER. I love SWIMMER, I really do. The pink one isn't really that intense, it's just the light in the picture.

And now, the collection of Juicy Couture Jellies! :D

First jelly: blue/turquoise. Actually more turquoise in real life. How cute is the terrier charm that came with it?

Second jelly: purple.

Third jelly: pink. Plus a Mickey Mouse ice-cream charm because I've no idea where the terrier is.

Adorable Tokyo Disneyland Sweet Love 2012 case. It was St. Valentine's themed - of course I had to get it.

Super mega SHINY Juicy Couture Jelly case. This shines like a thousand suns, I dunno, it's amazing. The crown charm is a nice touch.

If I keep buying these things, I think my iPhone will explode from identity confusion wtf.

But I can't stop!

What are your favorite ways to decorate your phone?

No comments:

Post a Comment