Friday, April 27, 2012

Vainstagram

If you are an iPhone user, I'm pretty sure you know the app Instagram. It is an amazing application that makes you feel like a photographer/hipster/artist in five seconds or so, because it beautifully filters your photographs.

You may have heard about Instagram, but this... is Vainstagram.

In other words, the use of the program for vanity and trying to look cute, lol.

So without further ado, here are some amazing Vainstagram pictures, or you can also call them feeble attempts at some sort of fashion blogging.

Liz Lisa Dress. Swimmer luggage in the back, hehe. Also, Swimmer phone case.

Attempt at Purikura combining two apps: Snapeee and Instagram. Liz Lisa dress and camisole, Disney phone charm, Juicy Couture phone case. You can also spot a roll of toilet paper in the picture, which is really sad, but I'm leaving it there because I think it's hilarious. What?! Some bathrooms have nice lightning!

Close-up. I was in Japan at the time. Swimmer scarf-collar, Liz Lisa sweater.

Juicy Couture dress, Esperanza loafers.

 Liz Lisa sweater-dress, Madden Girl boots, Angelic Pretty collar.

Today was really cold, so I took out my over-the-knee Liz Lisa boots. I love them. They make your legs super long, which in my case is really saying something (forever short). Also Liz Lisa long-sleeve tee, Abercrombie Jeggings.

A close-up of my boots because seriously they are the best thing ever. I got them on sale, too.

I hope you enjoyed all this vain fashion shots. I ought to feel bad about taking so many pictures of myself, but eh, some people are worse! (... I think the whole point of being a blogger is taking self-portraits all the time, lol)

If you wish to follow me in Instagram, though I really can't figure out how that works... well, maybe you can, and in such case my username is Angelicpretty. Is that not the best username ever? I know, I know.

Disclaimer: I am tagging this as "gyaru" because I am wearing lots of Liz Lisa stuff. I am in no way saying I'm a gyaru myself!

2 comments:

  1. Haha at vainstagram and the toilet paper roll :P hey we are girls we all take pictures in the bathroom mirror ;)

    cute outfits. love the pink dress & the high boots! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha we are all guilty of doing that! XD

      Thank you very much! (^^)

      Delete