Wednesday, April 1, 2015

2014

2014 was the year I found home.

It's hard to put feelings into words, so I'll try representing them with images. These past six months of no updates to the blog have one reason: I was, probably, living too much.

And of that, I have no regrets.

If my 2014 could be grasped and made into snapshots, it would look a bit like this...


 First time wearing Lolita out in the streets of Harajuku.


Harajuku food & shopping. Special mention: Ten kara PURA! (Heavenly Tempura from Tendon Tenya)

And I finally let it go on Halloween, lol. 



Finally I got to dress however the @#$% I wanted without anyone staring or screaming profanities at me. 



Design Festa. The most incredible event I've ever seen.


I suddenly lost a lot of weight. But no worries, 'cause it's all back now LOL 


Ah, now I understand how I got the weight back HAHAHA

Made friends more important than life.




And I went to Disney Sea!


My Christmas dinner was unexpected.

Yet my Christmas spirit, untainted.


I prayed.

... and love answered.

And finally, on the 1st day of 2015, I visited a shrine to offer my first respects of the year.

2015, you have some pretty high standards to follow.

Thank you for reading! Let's rush into 2015 together!

シッピー
Kawaii Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment