Monday, March 18, 2013

HAPPY BATH DAY Precious Rose - Rose Enrich Hand Cream Review


Hello everyone! Today, I'm going to be reviewing a product from one of my favorite Japanese beauty brands: HAPPY BATH DAY Precious Rose!

Rose Enrich Hand Cream is a thick, fluffy hand lotion that smells like heaven. All of HAPPY BATH DAY's products smell the same, but it's the best fragrance ever so I can see why they insist on putting it everywhere.

They describe it as a "fruity rose" scent. Seriously I would marry this perfume. It is SO GOOD.

But let's get back to the cream:


This lotion is enriched with wild rose extract, bulgarian damask rose honey, and tuberose. I bought it on a whim after my hands almost died in the Tokyo winter. Upon use my hands were healed immediately. 600 yen might seem a lot for such a little container of cream, but it's actually worth every penny. Better than anything I had ever tried before.

And of course, the smell! Hahaha. It stays on your hands for quite a while :)


As you can see the texture is super thick, enough to put my hand upside-down and it won't even bulge. The concentrated feel is what makes it better than runny, "milk"-like lotions, in my opinion.

I 100% recommend this product to anyone. It's specially great for use in dry climates or harsh winters.

No comments:

Post a Comment