Thursday, March 29, 2012

Liz Lisa - Cosmetics Line Debut

Liz Lisa has just sent me their occasional mail magazine to me. I was in class when I got it (do not follow my example - you should pay attention to your classes rather than your cellphone!), so I started skipping through the news.

Turns out, Liz Lisa is debuting a new コスメ("cosme", cosmetics) line! They already sell some cosmetics and beauty items but it seems they are extending the line.

They sent the smallest pictures but I had to blog about it and share!!


Full view of the new "romantic" cosmetics line, which they are describing as "gorgeous and cute packages".


"Cheeks" (blush, although it is not specified if it is cream or powder). Comes in Orange, Coral Rose, and Baby Pink. ¥2,940


Eye color. This one comes in Nudy Beige, Fantasy Rose, Shiny Gold, Brown, and Sherbet Pink. It seems as though it is cream-based. ¥2,625

My favorite! Lip glosses. They come in Aurora Lamé, Jewel Orange, Jewel Pink, Rose Pink, and Pink Beige.¥2,625

They will be realized on April 14th, according to the email. I really look forward to hearing reviews about the quality of these! They certainly look amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Pero que preciosidad de frasquitos!!! Los quiero todos!! Aunque claro al ser tan elaborado el precio es un poco alto... ojala pudiera ir a Japon a comprarlo T.T un beso!

    ReplyDelete