Thursday, August 2, 2012

LIZ LISA fashion sneak-peak

This was supposed to be a product review but I have no patience and didn't wait at all for the product to set in. I'm going to review this product later and now present you with an incredibly random photo session!!

Actually, not so random.

I'm going to prepare a LIZ LISA shopping haul video. So, since the product test didn't work, I'm using the photo-shoot as a make-up and outfit test for said video.

Overall, I'm not too keen on my make-up here. To begin with I'm not even sure if I used the false lashes correctly or if I'm just using them backwards. This sounds silly but I'm not kidding!! Also the eyeliner is too thick for me and just ate up the lashes :c I think I will be returning to my SWIMMER lashes for the actual video (^^)

But I do like the outfit!




A fast outfit rundown: Aerpostale lace tee, Forever21 cross necklace, LIZ LISA skirt and boots.

This skirt+boots combination is definitely going to be featured in my haul video! I am just waiting until the skies are clear so I have good lightning and I can film it ^^

I hope you look forward to it!

(By the way, the comments have been deleted but will be restored soon! I am migrating to a DISQUS comment system. It seems much cleaner and without the silly captcha - hopefully it'll fend off spammers well!)

No comments:

Post a Comment